Friday, October 06, 2006

The Pelvis


Contrary to what you might surmise from my eating habits documented in my previous post, I do have to often wear belts. I love this belt buckle. It was given to me by my friend Julie in 2000. Unfortunately, I don't wear it often for a couple of reasons. First, is that Meg White of the White Stripes was photographed wearing one very similar to it soon after it was given to me. I didn't want anyone to compare my body with Meg White's, for sure. The other reason is that, if you can't tell, the bottom part is kind of sharp, so this belt wasn't made for sittin' as it pokes into my pubic bone if I sit for too long.

The thing that's funny about this picture is it shows me that my camera takes pictures backwards. No, I do not love SIVLE. Though I might if there were a SIVLE to love.

No comments: