Friday, March 16, 2007

On the Loose!

Scary!

Oh the humanity!

I was walking to work this morning in somewhat of a daze (F U Congress with your new and improved daylight savings plunging me into morning darkness from which I cannot emerge while simultaneously twisting my favorite saying, "Spring forward, fall back," into an outright lie, a LIE!)when I came upon this carnage. Apparently some sort of electro-vampire or techno-werewolf stalked, attacked, and mangled an innocent monitor on Folsom. As you can see, the result is a disgusting display of guts and gore that should be kept from the innocent eyes of children.

I only hope they catch this monster because I know this monitor is going to be haunting me every night--talking about how I wouldn't stick to the road and steer clear of the moors--until the fiend responsible is felled by silver bullets or a stake or whatever.